New Year`s resolutions ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by pnut166, Dec 31, 2012.

1. pnut166

pnut166

Who`s got `em ? Let`s hear it !
  2. mellowinman

mellowinman Perfect for Breaking the Ice at Naughty Parties Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    I resolve this year to be twice as grouchy and sarcastic as in years before.
  3. CalboDaGo

CalboDaGo Banned

i like my basses how i like my women, easily playable, with a BIG bottom end. :hyper:
  4. Trayster2

Trayster2 Supporting Member

Ummmmm, okay. Not sure I see a New Year's Resolution in there which is what this thread is supposed to be about..... just saying.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. charliefreak

charliefreak

Nor do we- way to p*ss all over your black kettle there chief.

Mine is to be, altogether, less of a hack. I've wasted a lot of my life in the past year being young and getting in trouble. I'd like to invest the next year of my life into advancing my career and being an all-around better person and workable musician.
  7. CalboDaGo

CalboDaGo Banned

you just did the same trayster:eek: *kicks empty pork n bean can *
  8. CalboDaGo

CalboDaGo Banned

where would i start? i already raised so much ruckus this last 6 weeks in anticipation of the end of the mayan calendar :atoz: my resolution is to NOT buy into conspiracy theories so much :cool:
  9. pnut166

pnut166

Since I turn 40 this year, I`m going balls out on a health kick: quit smoking, eat healthy, and start exercising. I`ve tried all these things individually without success in fits and starts. So I`m just going for it full-force tomorrow - wish me luck !
  10. fjadams

fjadams Supporting Member

Quit smoking first, then roll the other two in as you see fit. Even accomplishing 1 out of the three is going to be a god thing.
  11. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually Supporting Member

Wishing you the best of luck. I may get flamed for it, but I highly suggest joining a reputable crossfit gym. You won't be bored and you'll get plenty of guidance. You won't have to try to quit smoking, you'll want to in order to perform better.

My wife and I run a half marathon a year as well (2 for 2013). Having a goal like that keeps you focused.
  12. Staredge

Staredge

13. phillybass101

phillybass101

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Brubaker Guitars, Tecamp Bass Players Gear
    Not really a resolution but I'm getting involved in the active music scene again. Literally took 2012 off.