1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD New years bass sale!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ilustre, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilustre

ilustre Supporting Member

Hi everybody, i will need to put some of the basses I have been trying to keep but i need to sell to cover my tax bills.
    first is my Roscoe onyx 5 in great condition, Roscoe Century Standard 5 in gorgeous Black Onyx ash body with a maple board and a Maple 3 piece Neck. It is 35" scale and has 18.3mm spacing. Has the Roscoe/Bart 3-band Preamp and Nordstrand Dual Coils. Weighs in at about 9.2 lbs.Plays and sounds awesome, 1,550 Shipped!

Next its my Rbass Myrtle top, beautiful sounding bass, it has a beautiful flame myrtle top, mahogany body, maple neck, ebony fret board,alder core,nordstrand big singles pickups with rosewood covers, audere 3 band preamp. It weights 9.5 lbs. string spacing is 19 mm but it can be adjusted with the adjustable bridge. It comes with a myrtle ramp that will be included and a gig bag. I am asking $1,950 shipped!!!

next its my Sadowsky metro m24 5 natural, in excellent condition. Only minor dings and swirls on the back but I could only find one or two. The pickguard was custom made by Sadowsky, I did change the tunning keys because I like these ones better than the original clover shape ones. It weights 9 pounds on my bathroom scale. Comes with the original sadowsky case and paper work.I am asking 2000 shipped!!!!

And last, The best looking sounding bass I ever owned, Nordstrand 5 string custom made for Adrian Garcia. The top is an amazing piece of camphor burl, ash body, The back is spalted maple, The neck is maple and bubinga, The transition block is redwood and Fingerboard is Pau Ferro, also comes with blue leds on the side of the fingerboard,about 400 upgrade, preamp its aguilar obp3 and nordstrand dual coil pickups. This is an amazing piece of art, in Great condition, only two dings on the side. I am asking 2800 shipped! SOLD!!
    I talked to some one on the nordstrand company and told me that is the only one he has seen from Adrian Garcia in a long time, This bass is very special and hope I could keep it but I just can't at this moment.
    pictures bellow!

2. ilustre

3. ilustre

RBass two more pics!

4. ilustre

Sadowsky Metro!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ilustre

7. ilustre

Nordstrand AG Custom!

8. 707hippie

707hippie Supporting Member

More info on the Roscoe please , scale length , weight , woods , etc

9. ilustre

Roscoe Century Standard 5 in gorgeous Black Onyx with a maple board and a Maple 3 piece Neck. It is 35" scale and has 18.3mm spacing. Has the Roscoe/Bart 3-band Preamp and Nordstrand Dual Coils. Weighs in at about 9.2 lbs.Plays and sounds awesome!

10. ilustre

Ash body on the roscoe!

11. 707hippie

707hippie Supporting Member

Where are these located

12. ilustre

Mountain View, California.

13. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector-Dingwall-Aguilar-DR-Tech 21-Darkglass
    GLWTS brother!

Might want to add an asking price for the Roscoe though ;)

14. ilustre

Sorry I erased it by mistake, 1550 shipped!

15. shackled

shackled

Very nice lot!
    Sorry you have to sell them, taxes are a bitch.
    Good luck!

16. Randy P

Randy P Supporting Member

17. ilustre

Here are two dings on the clear coat on the side of the nordstrand, and led's picture, they work with a switch so you can turn it on, whenever you need the lights on. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390089642.426277.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390089676.579077.jpg

18. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

19. TLJordan19

TLJordan19

I'm in love with the Nordy bass. Is it 9 or 18 volt?

20. moorebass

moorebass

Payment sent for the Nordstrand.

21. ilustre

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.