1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Newbie here, new to bass, too! Minnesota

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Pokerstar, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Pokerstar

Pokerstar

Hey - I am new to this forum, and new to the bass, too! I picked up a Fender American Std P-Bass and so far, am really liking it.

I was very excited to find this forum, as the amount of information and the incredible resources (i.e. awesome people) really helps get questions answered and offer some great guidance!

I have played guitar off and on for lots of years, but am just coming back form about a 15 year layoff.

Thanks - Looking forward to learning lots and meeting cool folks!

Pokerstar

2008 Fender American Std P-Bass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. hdracer

hdracer Supporting Member

3. Pokerstar

Pokerstar

Oh! Fantastic! Thanks very much - Count me in. I will bring my Bass, and I can bring my amp if needed too. Thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
  4. hdracer

hdracer Supporting Member

PM Dave (Exaltbass) and he will give you all the info.
    Bring it all. It gets loud!!!!