Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by sickkiwi, Mar 5, 2014.

1. sickkiwi

sickkiwi

Hi. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ivan. A Kiwi living in Australia. Have always liked bass. As the song goes "Totally addicted to bass" So at soon to be 54, I had a senoir moment,(had my mid life crisis earlier, when I bought a 79 Corvette) when I thought dammit I'm getting a bass. Done that. Now all I have to do is learn to play it. But so far am absolutely loving it. Came across this forum while searching for reviews on Band in a box and joined. Be prepared for some really dumb questions from me. I hope by the time I hit my walking frame and dribbling down the front of my PJs, I might be a reasonable player. Cheers. :bassist:
  2. bassteban

bassteban

Welcome to TB and bass in general. :)
  3. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member

Welcome to TB!

Check out my link thread below.
  4. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

There are a number of us old guys here, I think you will like it. We seldom call each other "Dude" and there are no dumb questions. .
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. OKCSTLMark

OKCSTLMark

I'm a newbie as well I started playing when I was 53 and I am now 55. I just purchased the Rocksmith 2014 setup about two months ago. I think it's a great training tool and it helps to keep me interested by results.