1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ney Conceição, discography

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Finbase, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Finbase

Finbase

Hello fellow bassists!

I discovered this great, great Brazilian bass player Ney Conceição, and I'd love to study his playing more!

Nevertheless there's not much found on the internet about him in English, and since I don't know any Portugese, the only information I can get is the very brief English section on his website...

His website claims that he has played on over 200 discs, but there's no any kind of list of recordings besides his solo projects.

So if there's anyone who could recommend some further material to 'dig in' in addition to his solo albums, please pay it forward!! :)

Ps. To Ney Conceição, if you happen to be a TB member... My honest admiration, you're... well, superior!!:hyper:
  2. gimmeagig

gimmeagig

I love this guy too.
    Here are a few clips I really like him when he plays his Jazz Bass.