1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

NFBD...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Red_Label, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Red_Label

Red_Label

After picking-up a new Sterling Ray 35 two weeks ago from my local dealer, I texted my buddy who runs the place and told him that I was drooling over the Sterling Ray 34CA FL fretless basses now. So being the good little "crack dealer" that he is, he ordered two of them right away. So I was in there yesterday buying a nice concert uke for my daugher's Christmas present and guess what showed-up on the UPS truck? A sunburst and a mint green Sterling fretless (which was a sign, because my Ray 35 showed-up on the truck while I was visiting the time before). So of course I took the mint green one home to give it a test drive and just like with the 5-string, it's not going back to the store.

Soooo... Merry Christmas to me I guess!!! :bassist:

Btw... both basses played perfectly right out of the box (literally!) and sound great!

[​IMG]

2. aparker82

aparker82

3. Marko5657

Marko5657 Supporting Member

4. Major Softie

Major Softie

OOoooooooooooooooooooooooooh. The "F" is for "fretless!"

. . . I was reading it differently . . .

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. two fingers

two fingers You tahkin 'uh me? Yeah, you. You tahkin 'uh me? Supporting Member

Sweet looking basses! (even if they do clash with the curtains):bag:

7. Red_Label

Red_Label

:D

I didn't even think about it that way... honestly!

8. FunkyMcNasty

FunkyMcNasty Supporting Member

Nice. I have an older fretless Ray and love it. It's beat out several high end fretless basses for a spot in the stable.