NFL Week #16

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mrpackerguy, Dec 18, 2012.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Pack/Titans at Lambeau.

Obviously a game the Pack SHOULD win. Titans didn't look like an offensive juggernaut last nite but stranger things have happened. Pack know if they can keep winning, the #2 seed is within reach.

Pack 31
    Titans 21

2. LAG

LAG Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Fan: Green bay Packers
    Pack 29
    Titans 10

Chris Johnson will be held under 75 yards rushing. Locker will get picked off at least twice.

Go Pack Go!

3. Hopkins

Hopkins Supporting Member

Texans are going to win a close one 27-20 against Minn. Peterson is going to get his yards, but the Vikings are to one dimensional to beat the Texans, and the Texans have the 1 seed riding on this game.

4. electracoyote

electracoyote

Denver had better prep well. Cleveland is a talented team, better than their record.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JimB52

JimB52 User Gold Supporting Member

Denver has played four teams with winning records this season, and lost three times.

I hope T\the Beagles don't manage to beat the Redskins on sunday. I like the three way tie in the NFC East.

7. electracoyote

electracoyote

So, Cincinnati and Baltimore don't count? O--kay.

Denver's hardly the only team that plays in a dysfunctional division and reaps the rewards. Not much they can do about that. Still, division games are tough wins, even if some of the teams have losing records, and there are a few divisions that will bare that out.

Now that Denver has gelled as a team and is firing on all cylinders, I'm looking forward to re-matches in the post season.

8. LAG

LAG Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    The Titans hardly showed up today in Green Bay.

Seattle, beat the Niners tonight and things will be cool between you guys and us Packer fans. Deal?

9. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

No post-season for the Steelers. Bengals won it late after another ill-timed interception from Ben. But he (Ben) WAS hurting at the time. He had a guy hit the front of his knees while getting hit from behind by another. Didn't look good, although he did finish the game. Maybe next year...

10. electracoyote

electracoyote

Ben's been gimpy most of the year. Tough season for the Steelers, it always feels strange when they don't make the post season.

11. Eric Perry

Eric Perry

IMHO, Roethlisberger had no interest in making the post-season. He has a new kid, and wanted the time off.

12. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Nah, I don't buy that. While I get your point about him being very excited about, and wanting to spend time with his kid, he always wants to win. He's a tough competitor, but has had some bad weeks lately. But I'll never believe that he didn't WANT to win.

The Steelers D did a good job for the most part. It was the offense that let them down. Heath Miller also got hurt today. Keisel was wearing jog pants when he helped Miller off the field. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to Cleveland next week as well. If so, at least they'll move up a bit in the draft...

13. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Thanks for that Seabags. Pack now in the driver's seat for the #2 seed. BTW, all is not forgiven. It's still the worst call ever.

14. LAG

LAG Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Thank you Seattle for spanking the 49ers. That was swell of you. We (Packers) cant wait to play you again in January, this time at our house, with the regular officials.

15. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN" Supporting Member

i think Eli is having problems throwing! for the last quarter of this season he has consistantly under throw his top guys. it looks like i'll be rooting for RGIII in the play-offs!:hyper:

early call:

Cowboys-28
    Redskins-35

16. NWB

NWB

You're very welcome!:D

I look forward to the rematch. Regular officials and all!

This is not the same Seahawks team that you guys may have* beat earlier. Keep in mind that in the '05 season, the 'Hawks beat the Eagles 46 - 0 in heavy snow.

Nobody should discount what the Seahawks can do right now.

*I didn't like that last call, but there were so many wonky calls throughout that whole game that the final outcome was something of a crapshoot to say the least. Everyone focuses on that last call, but there were quite a few earlier ones that may have swung the game this way or that.

17. Hopkins

Hopkins Supporting Member

My Texans didn't even show up to Reliant Stadium yesterday. They better get their stuff together Sunday.

18. Randyt

Randyt

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Adult Pampers
    Is there a monday nighter tonight??

19. Passinwind

Passinwind Charlie Escher Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Hold that thought. Blame the team, not the officials. Seattle's no good, nothing to worry about. They're playing with house money, their luck is bound to run out...;)

20. electracoyote

electracoyote

Go Colts!

(Sorry man, we like The Kube here in Denver, but we'd like #1 seed even more :D)

21. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Thank you Russell! Doing Wisconsin another favor! But in doing so, you show yourselves to be a scary playoff team.

Houston, San Fran, I'd be ascared.