1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NGD Eden and Ampeg

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by redmoe, Dec 14, 2013.

1. redmoe

redmoe

Just scored on a new bass rig over the past week. A local shop was selling this stuff at crazy closeout prices. Picked up a Ampeg PF-800, Eden D410XLT and Eden D212XLT all new for $1200. Haven't played too much as I am breaking in the speakers for the recommended 10hr period with a mp3 source. Will post pics soon.
  2. redmoe

redmoe

Here's a pic

Attached Files:

3. Deepwoods

Deepwoods Supporting Member

Looks awesome. Be careful with that thing!
  4. CosmoReverb

CosmoReverb

Well that's a score and a half! There are some places where that's what you would pay for that 4x10 alone. Congratulations!!
  5. redmoe

redmoe

Thanks guys, I couldn't pass it up. way more than I really need but the price was right.
  6. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Man, that's grand theft rig. Fantastic score.
  7. NewGuy

NewGuy

Awesome score! Enjoy the new rig.
  8. bgavin

bgavin Supporting Member

+1 to that.
  9. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight Supporting Member

+1

Anyone who gets that good of a deal should be in the slammer.
  10. redmoe

redmoe

Well it was actually out of the box to demo :) Boxes where around the corner. Didnt want to take the cardboard home. That break in period took all night. Ran the 10 hrs at about 1/4 power. Then ran at about 1/3 power for another few hours. Should be good and broken in.
  11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    If they were demos, I doubt they required any break-in (if cabs ever do).
  12. johnpbass

johnpbass

Awesome score there redmoe! Running the PF800 to either of those cabs will really slam - to both - look out!
    The 410XLT is great sounding and also a very LOUD cab. Projects a lot of sound out front. On the other hand, lots of Edenites say the 212XLT is the best sounding of the David series cabs.
    Enjoy!
  13. redmoe

redmoe

They only had them out for a couple of days. So pretty much brand new. Figured better safe than sorry.

14. johnpbass

johnpbass

Wish that dealer was in the Philly area! I'd be definintely checking for any more great deals like the one you got.
  15. redmoe

redmoe

Yeah they are killing.me. they currently have a 2013 American standard p bass for $900. and a 2014 gibson eb for $750. Brindleys music in Chandler AZ. they bought out a different dealers remaining stock.
  16. johnpbass

johnpbass

Wow I may have to check them out. Maybe they'd be willing to ship - I'm in SE Pennsylvania. An Am Std P for $900 is a GREAT deal! I've actually been thinking about picking up a PF800 as a Christmas present to myself;). Thanks for the info.
  17. redmoe

redmoe

Ended up having an issue with 212 one of the drivers had a funny buzz. The shop swapped me out for another d410xlt. Probably best to have matching cabs and now even a better deal. Two d410xlt's for $800.
  18. johnpbass

johnpbass

Absolutely KILLER setup!
  19. MIMike

MIMike

Are both cabs 8ohms each?
  20. redmoe

redmoe

yep, both 8 ohm switched the head to a bvv3000 that I found used. Killer sound