1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NGD part deux

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by joebar, Dec 29, 2013.

1. joebar

joebar Supporting Member

hope I am in the right spot mods...

I walked into my local music store on Christmas Eve looking to buy some strings for my dad and niece`s guitars.
    I was not looking for a guitar at all when this gem hit my eye.
    I had a gretsch last year that I bought new and I sold it because my hands were hurting so badly. I regretted selling it.

this beauty was in the used guitar section. it appeared new as it still has the plastic on the PG and the foam under the floating bridge-not a blemish on it.
    apparently, a lady went bankrupt and the bank acquired her assets and sold some guitars to the store; they said the guitar was literally unplayed and brand new; has custom HS case and the fur matches the colour of the guitar.
    It was at a price I could not walk away from; it was calling my name.

I acquired a Les Paul 2 days earlier as a gift from my Dad-the build quality on these Korean Gretsches blow away the hit and miss Gibson QC. perfect playability and no flaws to speak of.

here it is-G5422T:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      235.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      238.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002

Yes, there is- the Misc. forum. Maybe hold off on giving advice there, champ :D

You can also post this on TalkGuitar.com, our sister site.
  3. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

Beautiful guitar