1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NHL 2013 regular season thread!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Broadstbully22, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Broadstbully22

Broadstbully22

I was waiting for someone to post this and no one was so I did. I woke up at 6 this morning and put on my Clarke jersey and I've been watching the 2010 Boston play-off series getting pumped up. Lets go Flyers!
  2. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

I was all pumped for the Pens/Flyers game today. I have DirecTV Center Ice. Since the game is supposedly being shown on NBC, Center Ice isn't picking it up. But here in Memphis, where nobody seems to know anything about hockey, the local NBC station is showing the Black Hawks/Kings game instead. So I won't be able to watch the Flyers. :scowl:
  3. Broadstbully22

Broadstbully22

I think center ice sucks. I've done it for years. This year I got nhl gamecenter. I hope it's better. Plus I can watch games on my xbox, phone and ipad.
  4. mkandolf

mkandolf

I'm out here in Detroit feeling the same pain with Comcast and NHL Center Ice. No Flyers game on TV today. However, I have 4 stations covering the Ottawa/Winnipeg game!!! :mad::mad::mad:
  5. mkandolf

mkandolf

I was just going to open this up. Just posted the link to this in the offseason thread.
  6. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality Supporting Member

Sub'd, excited for the Pens Flyers game! My fantasy draft happened last night. Made sure to put Hartnell and Giroux on the do not auto draft list so I don't have to cheer for any Flyers this year! :D
  7. Bassace28

Bassace28

Hopefully my team (senators) have a better season than last year. If not, I want the flyers to destroy the penguins like they did in the playoffs.
  8. Lazarus.Bird

9. autodidact

autodidact

Heading into work now, won't be home til around 11 so I have to DVR the Flyers game. Thank God for ESPN mobile updates
  10. mkandolf

mkandolf

Thanks, Laz. Already knew that. Just would rather be watching on glorious 42" plasma that this little screen.
  11. Febs

Febs Supporting Member

17:13: Crosby's first dive of the young season.
  12. mkandolf

mkandolf

2-0 Penguins after 1 on Luke Schenn's goal.
  13. mkandolf

mkandolf

That was a thing a beauty! (Giroux's goal)
  14. Broadstbully22

Broadstbully22

Where did hartnell get soft hands to make that pass?
  15. mkandolf

mkandolf

Hmm, think I'll be watching Bruins/Rangers later tonight. That one should be entertaining.

Seeing LA getting thrashed by Chicago 4-1 right now on the silent big screen.
  16. mkandolf

mkandolf

Just saw a great replay of that pass. WOW! Hartnell does have the hands and always has! He just gets knocked for his skating all the time. #Hartnelldown!
  17. Broadstbully22

Broadstbully22

He's great in front of the net with his hands but sometimes can be kinda a butterfingers in open ice. I still love him.
  18. mkandolf

mkandolf

Hmm, third period starts and NBC puts the Flyers game on!!! Will they keep it on? PLEASE!?!
  19. Lazarus.Bird

20. mkandolf

mkandolf

Lundqvist put out a nice juicy rebound onto Lucic's stick to give the Bruins the lead.