1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NHOP: The Bach piece

Discussion in 'Recordings [DB]' started by Moller62, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Moller62

Moller62

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Administrator

That's Menuet 2 from the first cello suite, BWV 1007. Nice to hear him playing this stuff!
  3. Moller62

Moller62

Thx. for your reply.
    I've been planning to rehearse this piece during my Christmas vacation. Due to your reply i've been able to locate the score for BWV 1007 menuet #2. It's available @ http://www.yeodoug.com/publications/pdf/Bach1_5.pdf.
    So for now it's almost two weeks:
    Without software engineering
    Bach in the day time
    and a tiny cup of redwi... in the evening :).
    Hopefully i'll be able to play in sync. with the tube vid on the second of January.

Cheers and Merry Christmas
    Søren from denmark