1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Nice G&L L-2000 for sale at Emerald City Guitars in Seattle

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MontzterMash, Feb 11, 2014.

1. MontzterMash

MontzterMash

Was in the Emerald City Guitars in Seattle this lunchtime (http://www.emeraldcityguitars.com/) and saw a nice G&L L-2000 for sale. The tag says rare blue finish, and I gotta agree. Looked really nice -- if I didn't already have an L2K I'd be sorely tempted to run away with this one.

I didn't plug it in but it seemed in good solid shape. Gloss neck, with a bit of a vintage P-bass feel (it's a gloss neck too). Sorry, I didn't think to count how many bolts the neck had.

Anyhoo, they've got it for $799 there, it's not on their website, and was thinking a G&L fan might like to go check it out. I know that with Bass NW just down the street, I don't hardly ever make it into this shop.

Photos attached.

Attached Files:

2. Bassisgood4U

Bassisgood4U

If it's a fully functioning bass, eight hundred is a pretty good deal. High end bass for eight hundred...

G&L's hardware is awesome.
  3. dedpool1052

dedpool1052

4. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

How much do they want for that Kramer hanging the the wall?
  5. seang15

seang15 Supporting Member

Is that what that is? The one with the weird-looking P pickup? That caught my eye right away! :hyper:
  6. dedpool1052

dedpool1052