1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

nice to meet you at BNC

Discussion in 'Ask Adam Nitti' started by rodsnhawgs, May 23, 2012.

1. rodsnhawgs

rodsnhawgs Supporting Member

Wow!! What an experience! BNC was much more of a spiritual experience that ever crossed my mind while anticipating the trip. It was a great pleasure and honor to meet you and spend those few short minutes together. Thanks for being a part of such a life-changing week. (btw, I'm the guy who had a twin to your old Roscoe).

2. adamnitti

adamnitti

hey rodsnhawgs! thanks so much for your post! it was so great to meet you, as well. i had a wonderful time that day at camp. those camps are truly inspirational on so many levels! hope to get to cross paths with you again real soon. all the best to you,

adam nitti

3. JimL

JimL

Hey Adam, I'll second that... it was great to see you again AND to get another group lesson from you. Next time I'm in the area, I'll try to plan a little more time in the Nashville area so I can stop by, see your business, and meet the family. Take care!