1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Nicest Deluxe P Bass Special Ever

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Passing this on it truly is a sweet bass.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-nicest-deluxe-p-bass-special-ever-1035060/

Price is same as what is posted on link.

Trades...
    112 cabs
    Euphonic 1200 amp
    Luthier skills as in cutting some billets and making a neck..
    All other offers will be politely ignores.
    Here.s the intro..
    Hey everyone. This is my seriously upgraded Fender Deluxe P Bass Special. It is in excellent condition, no issues. This bass has a ton of upgrades. First, the rear pickup location was professionally modified to take a dual position pickup instead of the single jazz style that comes stock on these. Next, both pickups were upgraded to EMG's, with the matching EMG preamp installed as well. It has a BadAss II bridge, vintage style tuners, and a Hipshot detuner.

This bass is a slayer. It is very nearly as good as my American Deluxe that I sold just a short time ago for $1300. This bass has a lot of cash wrapped up in it. Brand new, they are $700. The BadAss is about $100. The pickups are about $100 each, and the preamp is another $100, and the custom routing/install was $100. The tuners were about $100, and the detuner is about $100. This is almost like owning a Harley Davidson. The total investment in this bass is around $1400.

I believe this color is Lake Placid Blue, with a beautiful rosewood board. It is about average weight, somewhere in the 8+ pound range. It looks great, plays and sounds great as well, and is pretty much one of a kind. Definitely one of my favorite basses that I have ever owned.

plus FREE shipping. Includes a gig bag for shipping. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!
    Of coarse cash or PayPal works best.

Thanks folks
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.