1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Nikon D40 DSLR Camera w/18-55mm lens, Battery, Charger, 2GB SD Card *$200 shipped*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by LOCOPELAND, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOCOPELAND

LOCOPELAND

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Just purchased a new Nikon for my wife, so this one's gotta go. It's well used, but still in good condition. Shows signs of wear on the lens cap and has a small paint smudge on the strap. Other than that, it's solid. Takes great photos. Comes with camera body, 18-55mm Nikkor lens, Battery, Charger, 2GB SD Card, and original owners manual. $200 shipped and insured in the CONUS. Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

Onto the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a photo of my dog to show the quality this camera produces.

[​IMG]
  2. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

^ might be my new avatar
  3. LOCOPELAND

LOCOPELAND

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Hehehe ;)

Camera has been sold locally. Gonna close this puppy down. :D