1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Nikon D700 w/extra batteries

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by wolffire99, Dec 11, 2013.

1. wolffire99

wolffire99 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

This is a used D700 in perfect working condition. I am selling this because I am in the process of switching my wedding photography business from Nikon to Fuji. I purchased this camera new June of 2011. The shutter count is exactly 39,713 (the shutter is rated to 250k). The sensor may need cleaned, but as I never shoot above f/4 it was never an issue for me. Comes with 3 batteries total plus box, manual, and charger.

$1100 shipped

check out www.stephenseward.net to view many pictures taken with this camera

314-560-9400 text only please

[​IMG]

[​IMG]