1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Nine Inch Nails Sound on Digitech BP355?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Keyser, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Keyser

Keyser

Hey folks. I inadvertently necro-bumped someone else's thread with a bunch of patches for the Digitech BP355, so I thought I'd try again with a fresh thread.

Has anyone had success coming up with patches/settings for the Digitech BP355 that give the bass sound(s) from Nine Inch Nails? Specifically, I'm trying to find a good match for some of the fuzzy/gritty stuff from the "With Teeth" album and some of the tones from "The Downward Spiral" album as well.

I've already tried a bunch of Crystalman's patches and a couple come pretty darn close, but any other tips or patch settings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!