1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

No Name TUXEDO P-Bass for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rollin$tone, Jan 18, 2014.

1. rollin$tone

rollin$tone

I bought this body off of TB a couple of years ago, pretty sure it's MIM. I purchased a new replacement neck off of Ebay from a company, can't remember the name, but they buy new replacement necks, level, crown, and polish the frets, and spray them with either a vintage tint, or in my case, just a satin finish. I could have put a Fender waterslide on the headstock, but I like it better as a no name. Strung with some nice round wounds that were on my '78 Jazz when I got it. Plays, and sounds great. Also, the TUXEDO finish is cool. Body has a few dings on the edges, but still looks good. Comes in a nice Roadrunner soft hardcase, in really good condition. I could probably do this for $420/shipped, CONUS. I can't seem to upload pictures to my posts, so here's a link to my flickr basket. You might have to click on 'sets' and look around a little to find them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/83573586@N05/. Thanks...
  2. rollin$tone

rollin$tone