1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Nordstrand NP4, Badass II bridge, 5 String Precision pickguard.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by AMJBASS, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

I have a few things I am looking to sell:

-Nordstrand NP4 pickup. This pickup is in excellent shape. I used it briefly in a MIM P-Bass and it sounded fantastic. I have since replaced that bass with an AV '57 so the NP4 is for sale! Terrific pickup. The best sounding by far of all that I have tried(Lindy Fralin, Duncan Antiquity, Fender '62). Its clear, and exceptionally balanced. Really a nice upgrade for any P-Bass. Price is $85 plus shipping to the US and Canada. SOLD

-Leo Quann Chrome Badass II Bridge(4 string). This bridge has been slotted and is a direct replacement for any 5 screw vintage style Fender Bridge(60's or 70's). It won't fit a string through body, but it will fit on any Squier, MIM, or American Vintage. Its in very good condition with just a couple of small marks on the bottom from the string height screws. Price is $60 plus shipping to US and Canada. SOLD

All prices in US dollars. Paypal is the prefered method of payment. PM me if interested!
  2. M Sterling

M Sterling Gold Supporting Member

PM on the Nordy pup...
  3. rebelscum

rebelscum

PM on the BA II!
  4. AMJBASS

The NP4 and BAII are sold pending payment.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. AMJBASS

All items are SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.