1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Nordstrand preamp pot values

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by cpspoon, Jan 1, 2014.

1. cpspoon

cpspoon

I have a Fender American Zone. The preamp has failed and I want to replace it with one of the Nordstrand 3B preamps. Since the EQ pots on my zone are smaller than normal pots I would like to just use them with the new preamp but I cannot find tech data about pot values on the Nordstrand. Does anyone know if the Nordstrand EQ pots are 100K linear? Also, I am new to this board and cannot figure out how to subscribe to a thread. I assume i can do that so I get email notification of new posts to the thread. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks to all.
  2. maurilio

maurilio Musician/tech at Mo's Shop and Nordstrand Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - DR strings - Sadowsky - Genz Benz
    Nordstrand come with mini 50k pots
    You can get it already prewired or you can do it yourself if you are up to
  3. cpspoon

cpspoon

Thank you. Just looking at the pic they looked like normal size and not the mini's.