NOS 2005 Repro 60's American Jazz Bass Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by JazzBass1949, Feb 7, 2014.

1. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast Supporting Member

NOS 2005 Repro 60's American Jazz Bass Neck I was the First to Mount this, It has never been out of my House it was NOS had a couple of marks in it here n there but I was the first to drill it to a bass... well no one wants the bass, so I am Parting it out... it is dated 2005 and Is NOT a Japan , if your looking at this you know what it is.. $400.00 OBO I have Tuners an tree, If need more bucks 100.00 or make a deal" Revers too .. 28's Shipped Paypal in the US 48's Thanks >>" NO TRADES << No Trades Ok < Shipped Paypal in the US 48's Thanks Good Luck

Attached Files:

2. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast Supporting Member

Pic

Attached Files:

3. JazzBass1949

Picture

Attached Files:

4. JazzBass1949

Mor Pic

Attached Files:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Great necks, they dont make 62 RI's anymore so the closest thing is a 64 RI neck and those basses are I think $2200.

Great deal

7. JazzBass1949

Neck

Attached Files:

8. JazzBass1949

Sold with a Hold Deposit and will do a "keeping for Buyer as will pay rest on date.... Thank You.

9. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Helpful tip since you are new to selling, towards the top in the blue border of you're first post on this page is something that says thread tools, click that and a drop down menu appears, go to the bottom where it says close thread. This shows a lock on the ad so people dont click this and think its still for sale, it also stops people from being able to post in the thread.

If the guy doesnt follow through with payment you can go back to the thread tools, go to the bottom and you can reopen the thread.

Most people here really perfer threads are locked after a sale, it makes it easier to dig through classifieds