1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NOT STOLEN, Seeking Bass Neck lost in storage auction years ago.

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Jazzfretless, May 31, 2012.

1. Jazzfretless

Jazzfretless

In the late 80s I lost a storage unit while in the Navy and my ship was at sea.
    In that storage unit was a Maple Fender Jazz Bass Neck Serial# S864383.
    I know it's a long shot, but wondering if anyone may have seen the neck with the matching serial number to my Jazz Bass body.
    I replaced the maple fretted neck with a solid rosewood fretless neck I bought at Va. Beach Guitar (I don't think they still exist).
    I took all the hardware off the neck - it is still on the fretless and it is my main bass today.
    I have also since refinished the bass body, and the serial # is in the neck pocket.
    Would be cool to reunite with the neck if it is available.
    Let me know your terms if found. It was not stolen or anything like that, I would just like to purchase it back if possible.
    Thanks for checking.
    Keep In Tune!
  2. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

You should post on the Hampton Roads Craigslist too, I'm in Newport News and there's constantly stuff off and on there. It's worth a shot.
  3. Jazzfretless

Jazzfretless

Thanks, man, I did that first and someone suggested I post here too, lol.
  4. 1SHOT1HIT

1SHOT1HIT

Fair enough, good luck