1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Notes On The Neck

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by markjsmithbass, Jan 15, 2014.

1. markjsmithbass

markjsmithbass Supporting Member

I mentioned a few days ago that I'd inform you when I finish the note name lessons and I've finally finished them.
    My first recording ended up at 50 minutes after editing so I re-recorded with changes and split it into three separate lessons.
    I'll be uploading a load of practice sheet PDF's shortly as mentioned in the lessons and they'll be free to download at Talkingbass.net. I'm writing them out at this very moment.

http://www.talkingbass.net/learn-notes-bass-fingerboard-3-parts/

Hope it all makes sense and helps someone out there.

Mark
  2. Cmymud

Cmymud

Can't wait to check it out. Thanks!