1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NoVA - Spring GTG???

Discussion in 'Social Events & GTG's [BG]' started by RobertUI, Feb 4, 2014.

1. RobertUI

RobertUI Supporting Member

I can't believe that there's been no chat about a GTG in this area. I am starting to think that maybe there IS and I'm somehow not invited! :bawl:

HAHA! :p I don't have any plan ideas as of right now, but thought I'd get that ball rolling. Anyone else up for a GTG in the Ashburn/Reston area?

You don't need to be as handsome as this chap (me mod'ing my MTD Saratoga)!

[​IMG]
  2. BlacksHole

BlacksHole

It has been a while since there was a gtg in VA
  3. smithplyr

smithplyr Supporting Member

I'm in for a GTG, It has been a while!
  4. StuartV

StuartV Out of GAS!! Supporting Member

I'm in! I moved here from northern CA last August and I am ready to get involved in the local scene!
  5. RobertUI

RobertUI Supporting Member

Welcome to the area!
  6. Sav'nBass

Sav'nBass Supporting Member

I have never been to one so it would be interesting.. been living in Woodbridge since 2000....
  7. fetch

fetch

Count me in too....only been playing for 4 months...would be great to meet others in the area
  8. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    If y'all are in for a road trip, Hampton Roads is having a GTG this Saturday @The Zone, Rock And Sports Bar 1342 Kempsville Road, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23464 2pm-6pm
  9. fetch

fetch

Always up for a roadtrip, especially one that takes me that direction but I can't do it this weekend. Maybe the next one. Thanks for the invite!
  10. 52hurtz

52hurtz

I'm in Reston, so YES.