1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NPD: DEMON KING!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by russpurdy, Feb 25, 2014.

1. russpurdy

russpurdy Supporting Member

Well, after a few trade deals fell through I was rewarded with the EXACT pedal I was hoping to try out. The Fuzzrocious Demon has been on the top of my list since I found out Jay from Cancer Bats was playing one the last time I saw them and his tone was absolutely crushing (two 8x10's in a small club probably helped as well!). I lusted after the Demon King for all the extra options but the price was more than I could part with. After having my Blackout Blunderbuss up for trade I was approached by someone with a Demon King and we struck up a deal. It shipped out this morning and I can't wait to let this beast rip. It has had the paint/decals removed but I have visions of sending it in to Ryan to have some custom paint or etching work done (as an art teacher i'm a sucker for pedal artwork). I already have a Rat Tail and can't wait to stack these two beasts together! Anyone else use a Demon stacked with other stuff?
  2. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

I run a DK with a RT also, great sound, they interact very well. Got a BDPG on the way, I hear that plays well with other pedals, especially the RT.