1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

NPD: Palmer Herrenchor

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JDLowEnd, Mar 13, 2014.

1. JDLowEnd

JDLowEnd

Just got this pedal in a trade and I love it!!!! It's the herrenchor pedal made by Palmer Root Effects out of Germany. It's a chorus pedal designed for bass. It's an amazing pedal and will never get rid of it. Doesn't color my tone or lose any frequencies. It just adds that creamy chorus that I have been looking for. It has a "pad" switch for use with active basses, although I play all passive precisions right now. I have not heard too many things about this pedal, not much information on here about it, but I love it. Built like a tank, sturdy, jacks are strong and will last. Glad I added this to my chain.
    Here is a link for pictures and information

http://www.palmer-germany.com/mi/en/HERRENCHOR-Bass-Chorus-Pedal-PEBHER.htm

2. vbchaos

vbchaos

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: fEARful
    as native german: What I love most about PALMER are the names of their products ;-)

Congrats on the pedal - glad you like it :)

3. JDLowEnd

JDLowEnd

The more I play it the more I'm surprised, at first I thought it sucked some volume but with some tweaks it just sings through my amp