1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

NPD!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by hearnow, Oct 30, 2013.

1. hearnow

hearnow Supporting Member

BigSky Arrived it is so on!

Barely scratched the surface-- life is goood.

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Congrads on your purchase. I plan to get a new pedal myself. 2 pedals as a matter of fact. I plan to buy a digitech hardwire sc-2 valve distortion pedal. I've seen a youtube clip of pedal demoed on bass and I thought it sounded awesome. I plan to buy that pedal real soon. here's the youtube clip that inspired me to purchase that pedal.

The other pedal I plan to buy is a danelectro fab flange. it's a super affordable flanger pedal that delivers nice flanger sounds with a deep resonance. it maybe made of plastic, but it does sound pretty cool. I plan to buy that pedal because I sometimes like to mess around with flanger effects. even though majority of times I use chorus effects, I would like to add a flanger effect to my pedalboard. If I didn't choose the danelectro fab flange, I would go with either the mooer eleclady or the mxr micro flanger.