1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NPD!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by hearnow, Oct 30, 2013.

1. hearnow

hearnow Supporting Member

BigSky Arrived it is so on!

Barely scratched the surface-- life is goood.
  2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Congrads on your purchase. I plan to get a new pedal myself. 2 pedals as a matter of fact. I plan to buy a digitech hardwire sc-2 valve distortion pedal. I've seen a youtube clip of pedal demoed on bass and I thought it sounded awesome. I plan to buy that pedal real soon. here's the youtube clip that inspired me to purchase that pedal.

The other pedal I plan to buy is a danelectro fab flange. it's a super affordable flanger pedal that delivers nice flanger sounds with a deep resonance. it maybe made of plastic, but it does sound pretty cool. I plan to buy that pedal because I sometimes like to mess around with flanger effects. even though majority of times I use chorus effects, I would like to add a flanger effect to my pedalboard. If I didn't choose the danelectro fab flange, I would go with either the mooer eleclady or the mxr micro flanger.