1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NPGD: Baltic Amber on Sequioa Gold

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by StuartV, Jun 26, 2013.

1. StuartV

StuartV Out of GAS!! Supporting Member

I got my Baltic Amber pickguard for my EBMM Sterling 5 H 2008 LE (which is Sequoia Gold) last week. And I got the bass itself back yesterday from being Plek'ed and setup.

It was already my favorite sounding bass ever. And right up there on favorite looks. Now, it is BEAUTIFUL (to me), and plays as good as it looks. Tone, looks, and playability. This bass is my new trifecta!

Here's what it looks like now (with crappy lighting and a cell phone camera):

[​IMG]

And with the OEM pickguard:
    [​IMG]
  2. thetaxmiser

thetaxmiser Supporting Member

I'm not usually a fan of gold hardware but that pickguard really pulls things together. Looks great.
  3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Excellent choice. Looks like those two were made for each other...
  4. StuartV

Thanks, guys! I am SUPER happy with the way it looks. (and plays. And sounds. :))
  5. steamthief

steamthief

That looks amazing! I'd love to see a full bass shot - matching headstock?
  6. bh2

bh2

Very classy...
  7. StuartV

Plain headstock.

I want to take some better pictures, close up and full bass shots, when I have some decent light. So far, today does not look conducive.