1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NRD- New Ricky Day

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tim1, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Tim1

Tim1

Jumped at the opportunity to grab this mint Ricky 4003 at a good price, absolutely mint. even still has the stickers on it. Not sure about the pup cover, it might have to come off, but she play and sounds just like a Rick should.
    The family:
    Fender Custom Shop '59 Precision, Rickenbacker 4003, Sadowsky MV4, '68 Fender Jazz

Attached Files:

2. PWRL

PWRL Supporting Member

Congratulations! An opportunity well-jumped.
  3. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass Supporting Member

+1

Nice collection! The P-bass is my fave, but I dig 'em all. :)
  4. jbd5015

jbd5015 Cool cars & Bass guitars Supporting Member

youve definitely got a great stable there!!!

mapleglo is a sweet finish on those basses. i like how you get to see the grains on the neck especially.

if you ditch the cover, check out ebay for the "4003 bridge pick-up bezel". i put one in mine almost immediately and havent regretted it. The one i got even had a little thumb rest!
  5. NYCbassist

NYCbassist Supporting Member

Sweet! Of course I am Biased.[​IMG]
  6. Ric5

Ric5 Supporting Member

The pickup covers always come off my Rics.
  7. Fluid Power

Fluid Power

Nice collection, not to mention the LP's as well. But I can't help but notice the Killer Hi Fi setup! You have great taste (Bad Gas for that 68 Jazz!!) Ya, the covers kinda suck.
  8. Tim1

Tim1

Thanks for the heads up on the pickup bezel, jbd5015, I will definitely order one - I was a little concerned about the looks when I remove the cover.