1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

NS Design CR5M

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by Marsan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Marsan

Marsan

Hey folks,

I apologise in advance to the community for making a new account here and having my first post be an advert, but I have been trying to sell this baby off for some time now and I'm trying to explore all my options to the fullest. I was on this site some years ago, and now that I'm struggling my way back into regular practice and play, I hope to stick around for a while!

This is my Ned Steinberger Design CR5M Electric upright with burled poplar top. A truly beautiful and amazing sounding instrument that I have sadly never really had the time to fully devote myself to. I acquired this around three years ago, but it's rarely been played or transported and as such is still in perfect condition. I'm no expert on uprights, but as far as I am able to tell, the setup is as good as the day I bought the instrument.

I have looked extensively into shipping options and failed to find anything with a good balance of reliability, safety and expense and as such I'd really prefer to hand it over in person. Given that finding other Glaswegians on here might be a bit of a long shot, I'm willing to entertain offers from pretty much everywhere if you can come up with a method by which I could get it to you.

I'm looking for £1400 for it, including the metal stand, soft padded case and a decent quality bow.

- Martin

[​IMG]