1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

NS Design CR5M

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by Marsan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Marsan

Marsan

0   0   0

Hey folks,

I apologise in advance to the community for making a new account here and having my first post be an advert, but I have been trying to sell this baby off for some time now and I'm trying to explore all my options to the fullest. I was on this site some years ago, and now that I'm struggling my way back into regular practice and play, I hope to stick around for a while!

This is my Ned Steinberger Design CR5M Electric upright with burled poplar top. A truly beautiful and amazing sounding instrument that I have sadly never really had the time to fully devote myself to. I acquired this around three years ago, but it's rarely been played or transported and as such is still in perfect condition. I'm no expert on uprights, but as far as I am able to tell, the setup is as good as the day I bought the instrument.

I have looked extensively into shipping options and failed to find anything with a good balance of reliability, safety and expense and as such I'd really prefer to hand it over in person. Given that finding other Glaswegians on here might be a bit of a long shot, I'm willing to entertain offers from pretty much everywhere if you can come up with a method by which I could get it to you.

I'm looking for £1400 for it, including the metal stand, soft padded case and a decent quality bow.

- Martin

[​IMG]