Numark M6 DJ Mixer USB $85 shipped.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Floridabwoy, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy

For sale is my Numark M6. You can record mixes directly into your computer! I bought this about a year ago and have honestly used it less than 10 times. It probably has about 15 hours on it. It is similar to the Pioneer DJM-600 w/o the effects. 4 channels, 2 mic inputs. Mint condtion. These are ON SALE at Guitar Center for $109. Pick mine up for

$85 SHIPPED

The Numark M6 enables you to step up to a 4-channel USB mixer. This club-style design not only works with any standard audio sources including turntables and CD players, but it also has a USB computer connection. When connected to your Mac or PC, the USB DJ mixer's plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix in audio from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application.

You will enjoy a complete range of performance essentials in M6, including 3-band EQ and LED metering per channel. The Numark M6 DJ mixer has a replaceable crossfader with slope control, and you can assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.

You can talk over the mix with M6's dedicated XLR microphone channel and a secondary mic input on channel four. For the best possible sound, the USB mixer has balanced outputs.

Get all the flexibility of a four-channel mixer plus the power of computer connection with the Numark M6 mixer.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Numark-M6-USB-DJ-Mixer-106064470-i1545610.gc

Attached Files: