1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Numark M6 DJ Mixer USB $85 shipped.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Floridabwoy, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy Supporting Member

For sale is my Numark M6. You can record mixes directly into your computer! I bought this about a year ago and have honestly used it less than 10 times. It probably has about 15 hours on it. It is similar to the Pioneer DJM-600 w/o the effects. 4 channels, 2 mic inputs. Mint condtion. These are ON SALE at Guitar Center for $109. Pick mine up for

$85 SHIPPED

The Numark M6 enables you to step up to a 4-channel USB mixer. This club-style design not only works with any standard audio sources including turntables and CD players, but it also has a USB computer connection. When connected to your Mac or PC, the USB DJ mixer's plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix in audio from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application.

You will enjoy a complete range of performance essentials in M6, including 3-band EQ and LED metering per channel. The Numark M6 DJ mixer has a replaceable crossfader with slope control, and you can assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.

You can talk over the mix with M6's dedicated XLR microphone channel and a secondary mic input on channel four. For the best possible sound, the USB mixer has balanced outputs.

Get all the flexibility of a four-channel mixer plus the power of computer connection with the Numark M6 mixer.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Numark-M6-USB-DJ-Mixer-106064470-i1545610.gc

Attached Files: