1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

NYC Bergantino HT110 Pick Up Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Wiegraf, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Wiegraf

Wiegraf

Aug 27, 2013
    New York, NY
    Hey!

Selling my Bergantino HT110 cabinet.

It's in super condition cause it's my practice amp and just basically sits in my apartment!

If you're in this thread I assume you know what it is so I won't include pictures unless requested by serious buyers.

Pick up only!

550$ or best offer! I encourage you to swing by and play it, I'm located on the UES in Manhattan.

Thx for looking!
    Chris

2. gnergaard

gnergaard Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Chicago, IL USA
    Do yourself a favor and list this on the Double Bass side of the site. Lot's of upright players are looking for these.
    Greg

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.