NYT MINI-HUMBUCKER REPLACEMENT?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by georgiagoodie, Feb 20, 2013.

1. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie It's all fun&games 'til the flying monkeys show up Supporting Member

Media:
    I have an Epi Allen Woody, and would like to find some replacement pups with gold covers. Does anyone make one that is reasonable? (Not Lollar...$200 EACH!).
    If I can't find any, then maybe some replacement gold covers, as the ones on it are not so nice looking (up against the gold Supertone bridge and the gold Ultralites...).

[​IMG]
  2. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie It's all fun&games 'til the flying monkeys show up Supporting Member

Media:
  3. georgiagoodie

Media:
    'Decided to go with a TV Jones Thunder'Tron in the neck and a TV Jones Thunder'Mag for the "bridge". 'Prolly some routing in my future...
    'Will post photos/review after I get them installed....
  4. Stompin Tom

Stompin Tom

I'd like to see it and know what you think of the tone once you're done!
  5. georgiagoodie

Media:
    Sure thing Stompin Tom.
    TV Jones is making the Thunder'Mag now, so it will be a little while before I can get them in the AW....., but I will post photos and review....
  6. cellkirk74

cellkirk74

Sorry for the little highjack, but this thread seems to fit my question well, so I post it right here.

I am also looking for a replacement for the pickups on my Rumblecat. I would like the middle to have more bite and charakter and the neck to sound more "woody". The ones on it seem to be both the same, probably a bridge pickup from the EB 3.

Which possibilties are out there? I'd go with single coils too.