1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Octave Pedal with -1 and +2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ItsMattIThink, Feb 25, 2014.

1. ItsMattIThink

ItsMattIThink

Hey fellow Tb'ers,
    I feel I am on an futile search (mostly because I'm just as picky as the rest of you) for an octave pedal that can go AT LEAST one octave down and two octaves up.

I've currently got a Whammy V and would love something very similar but that takes up a little less real estate on the ol' Pedalboard.

Would ideally track a bit better on the octave down.

Anybody know of anything that would fit this niche?
    I've been thinking the Boss PS-6 but haven't been able to find much as far as how well it tracks with bass.
    Edit/Delete Message
  2. russpurdy

russpurdy Supporting Member

POG or a line 6 M9 with two of the banks set to pitch bend
  3. Denver Max

Denver Max

Check out the Infanem second voice. You can do one down and 2 up at the same time, and a whole range of harmonies and octaves between them. Not sure how it tracks. Mine should be here within the week and I'll report back.
  4. ItsMattIThink

ItsMattIThink

Oh my, that Second voice is crazy! Not quite what I'm looking for but crazy awesome nonetheless. I'm leaning more towards something very clean sounding as I'll be using it to do a lot of 2+ octave stuff with feedback/delay for crazy space textured stuff.

M9 would be nice, a bit big and on the spendy side and I'm trying to SAVE space ha not use it all up. POG is tempting, very tempting.
  5. Denver Max

Denver Max

It looks like you can dial out all the fuzz. Like I said, I haven't gotten it, so I don't know for sure. POG is probably your best bet.