1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

OK! Talk me into (or out of!) Fretwraps

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by CM63, Nov 15, 2013.

1. CM63

CM63

Do these Fretwraps actually do any good or are they just a new way to spend $$$ I don't have?
    I know Victor Wooten uses something like these, so there must be something to it...
  2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Go get some. In fact this thread reminds me I need to go make an order.

That is assuming you two handed tap of course, if you don't, you do not need them and they will only become a crutch for proper muting. I have bought MANY hair bands only to have none of them work, the Fretwraps are expensive but well worth the money.
  3. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

For tapping, they can't be beat.