1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Older Fender P MIM Neck w Tuners RW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by dinkbass, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinkbass

dinkbass

If I remember correctly, this is a mid 90s Fender Mexico Precision neck. I stripped it a few years back, and sprayed it in amber tinted poly for a customer friend (he had me apply the decal as well- sorry! you can see the nice amber tint in the pic of the heel) He recently had me swap it out for a maple board j neck, so here it is, in all it's glory. Plays great, very slight fret wear, great feeling neck. No string tree, but original tuners are fine. Number on heal reads 80194.
    It has minor play wear on the back, and a slight rough spot at the top of the neck, right at the headstock from leaning on something. Hard to notice when playing, just trying to disclose all the doinks, as minor as they are. They only other thing is the poly seemed to suck into the joint around areas of the skunk stripe. I really didn't notice it when playing it before switching out necks for him-

Let's try [DEL]$135[/DEL]$125 shipped conus, as that what the new MM neck swapout cost him-
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. dinkbass

dinkbass

3. dinkbass

dinkbass

monday morning price drop bump...

4. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. dinkbass

dinkbass

and sold to Primakurtz--