1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

OLDER MTD GRENDEL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassnote6, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassnote6

bassnote6 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    For sale an older MTD Grendel this is players bass. if your looking for a show piece this isnt it. the bass plays great and really doesnt look too bad. it has active Bartolini pickups and preamp. 35 inch scale with a wenge fretboard and headstock. i have a few basses but I forgot this was in the lot. 350.00 obo no trades please. shipping to the lower 48 only. check out a great playing bass at an in expensive price. thanks for looking Peace
  2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

This won't last long. I had one in even worse condition, rehab'd it, and gave it to my brother. $350 is a steal IMO. One of the best sounding Bart combinations available. The 3-way mid selector switch (cut / flat / boost) adds character without sucking the life from your tone.

Love to see some addt'l pics, including the headstock front & back. I believe the stock tuners were Schallers but I could be wrong.

Riis
  3. bassnote6

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    Sold pending payment
  4. Halegroove

Halegroove Supporting Member

I'd like to be next in line.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassnote6