1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Older N' Dirt...

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by PDQ, Nov 15, 2012.

1. PDQ

PDQ

WOO HOO!!! Dug out my old tape deck [an analog device for playing casettes kiddies] had to open it up - against the many warning lables advising not to- and replace the ....get this kids..the fat rubber band that drove the motor!!! now it's whirring away as I listen to old country stars like Burl Ives , and Jimmy Martin!! To make you kiddies proud I WILL be converting them to MP3..if' n you wanna hear REAL MUSIC I can let you know when my library is going strong ! Next I'll tackel the Vynal ; Igot some from this cool guy named Jimmy Hendrix!!!

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are.

Cool.

I think I still have a few hundred vinyls and tapes sitting around just waiting to be mined. :)

And some jazz 78s I got from my old man. Plus some of that new fangled stuff from Jimmy, Jimi...Jimmay!

3. EricF

EricF Habitual User

I say this as someone who found their way back to vinyl a couple of years ago....YAY!

4. PDQ

PDQ

Still have a "thing" for those old Quadraphonic 8-tracks....Nothing compares to >>CLUNK<< right in the middle of a song !! lol . When I yard sale I keep an eye open....

5. Register to disable this ad