1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Oleander- Why I'm here

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by prater, Jan 16, 2014.

1. prater

prater Supporting Member

Can someone tab this out tuned to Db.
  2. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

You mean like Db Ab Db Gb tuning?

I just checked the song and it's original tuning is half-step down Eb Ab Db Gb, I have to check if it's even comfortable to play it on Db tuning.
  3. prater

prater Supporting Member

Either way is fine. I was planning to play it in Db but its easy enough to shift the frets or tune up. I just need to get the notes right.
  4. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

5. prater

prater Supporting Member

Thanks. This sound perfect, I may still drop it so I can hit an open Db in the chorus. The verse was really giving me the problems. This is a huge help.