***** One Of The Biggest Pedal Blowouts Of The Year First Come First Served*****

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SirMjac28, Apr 1, 2014.

1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

After going back to an all tube setup I've decided to liquidate my pedal collection these pedals are ready for action and I priced them very competitively. These pedals will be offered first come first served I will continue to update the thread until they are all gone. This sale is for the continental U.S. and PayPal only all prices include shipping with USPS tracking. I apologize for the picture quality I think it's time to buy a camera :). If you have any questions please feel free to ask thank you for looking.

Group One

From Left To Right:

1.Zoom MS-60B- Great multi effect pedal great for when you only need chorus for that one song. $47.00 SOLD
    2. Dark Glass B3K (U.S.)- Simply has "that" sound. $150.00 SOLD
    3. Dr Scientist The Cleanness- A beautifully made and simple three band EQ with volume and gain controls it's very easy to dial in a great tone. $40.00 SOLD
    4. Mountainking Behemoth I- This is an out of production tone enhancer/preamp it has adjustments for input,output,gain and a nice notch filter this pedal is one of those "always on" pedals a real sleeper.
    $45.00 SOLD

[​IMG]

Group Two

From Left To Right Top Row:

1. FEA DE-CL- Check out Bongo's review on this excellently built compressor there is a reason why the waiting list is so long. $155.00 SOLD
    2. Fodera Model 2011 Preamp- This is the latest version of a 24v monster IMO just the best non tube preamp pedal on the market this one was gone over last year by Mike Pope check the retail on these you won't find one cheaper comes with power supply. $150.00 SOLD
    3. Stephenson Amplification Fix My Duck Buffer/Boost pedal- This is one of those Swiss utility pedals very well made it can be used as a buffer,treble booster or full range booster it really quiets any pedal around it and sounds great. $50.00 SOLD
    4. F Bass Big F Boost- A seldom seen pedal its basically the same as the Fodera it's an F Bass Preamp in pedal form can run up to 18v this pedal also is an absolute sleeper great sound. $75.00 SOLD

From Left To Right Bottom Row:

1. Schumann Electronics Lion- one of the rarest of the rare this pedal will push just about any amp into submission the LION is a distortion device and a clean booster with two complete circuits that can be mixed independently you won't find one at this price or one even for sale anywhere else right now comes with a dedicated power supply. $185.00 SOLD
    2. Electronix Submarine- One of the earlier ones this pedal was serviced by our own DannDubblewe he replaced the jacks and some wiring and made her one of the quieter ones. $50.00 SOLD
    3. [SFX] AY2- This is a take on one of my favorite pedals the Nathan East NE-1 it's in the pedal board friendly micro form factor and is one of the first ones Max built these are custom orders and it has volume,frequency and a three position Q control (shallow,deep,shallow +) $65.00 SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Sold so far are the B3K,AY2,Submarine and Lion thanks everyone for the prompt payments.

3. zuuku

zuuku

damn. i missed that b3k. what a deal on that

4. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirMjac28

Zoom,Behemoth,Cleanness also gone thanks again everyone for the interest.

7. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

damn i wouldve bought like 10 of these...

8. SirMjac28

Big F boost is now sold thanks again.

9. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right? Supporting Member

!!!

I'm not in a position to be buying anything, but this was insane. Not sure if I'm sorry I missed it or not.

10. SirMjac28

One more to go the Fodera Model 2011 Preamp make me an offer

11. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

How did I miss this!!!!!

12. andrew

andrew

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Regenerate Guitar Works
    Pm

I'll take the Fodera.

13. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk Supporting Member

14. SirMjac28

Everything is sold thanks everyone for the quick payments all pedals will be sent out tomorrow and you will be PM'ed with USPS tracking info.

15. mmbongo

mmbongo Chicken Pot Pie. My three favorite things!! Supporting Member

Dang it! I would have bought them all :)

16. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90

...wow.. lol good work mjac28 ;)

17. SirMjac28

I can't thank my Talk Bass brothers and sisters enough I'm sure after I sober up I'll be crying out loud :)

18. mmbongo

mmbongo Chicken Pot Pie. My three favorite things!! Supporting Member

$40 for a Cleanness. FOURTY BUCKS! :)

19. SirMjac28

That thing is wicked so easy to use and sounds great. I had the Empress Para EQ but I spent so much time playing with those hypnotizing switches it got distracting :)

20. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Was this an April fools joke?

21. masterkey_bass

masterkey_bass

I don't believe so. He said almost verbatim the same thing as this op in another thread.