SOLD ONLY: GENZ BENZ GBE1200, 2ohm capable As New, PERFECT CONDITION, PRICE Drop...Pristine 10/10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by starmann, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starmann

starmann Flats and Fingers Supporting Member

genz 1200 .JPG

Sold..

Check my feedback..Perfect Condition means Perfect Condition:bassist:

A lot of interest, Get Her before she's gone:woot:

Please call me to BUY or Discuss, Jeff 615 530 5788

I Went to a Tube and This has seen nothing but a few hours of Non-Gig at home testing and "burn in"........PERFECT

I have a AS NEW GENZ BENZ GBE 1200.....1200 powerful watts a@ 2oms....Check the specs at the genz benz link below.

This is an amp that compares and even Supersedes a Mesa Carbine 900, IMO....More Power and more Tonal Control.

This is a true AB Class, 42lb Amp with a Tube AND a Solid state Pre-amp, and is 2ohm stable (i.e. 4 8ohm cabs, if you like)

Don't let any one tell you that the power you get from an AB amp with a Huge Toroidal Transformer doesn't give you may More "real, air moving" power than that of a Class D amp. As an owner of Several Class D amps, their light weight does have a purpose, but NOT TO MOVE, serious Air, hard hitting air, IMO

I will leave you with this last example. There are some four cylinder high tech engines that deliver over 300hp. And there are V8 Engines that do the same. They both have "real specs", but the V8 FEELS LIKE IT HAS MORE POWER than the four cylinder.

This is for someone who wants Real "Stage Power" and the ability to be 2ohm stable, that means 4 8ohm cabs of your choice.

Genz Benz only several months ago was selling this for $1499 and maybe discounted for $1299. if you were lucky.

As many know Genz Benz is going through a "reported" re-branding to Fender....Rumor has it.

This amp also comes complete with a five button wired foot switch. And 3year transferable warranty.

The unit is as new and DOES NOT HAVE A MARK ON IT.

ALL Original packing boxes, etc. are included.

This truly can be your last chance to own a powerhouse like this for this price. If I didn't go Tube you would not be seeing this for sale.

Three Year Transferable Warranty, never registered

$1050 shipped to Lower 48 Only

JEFF

615 530 5788

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  2. Q-Ban-Moe

Q-Ban-Moe Gold Supporting Member

3. DuShauh

DuShauh Supporting Member

+1

4. starmann

Sorry D, I need to sell this one...As noted though, you would be getting a "NEW" FLAWLESS, unit.

Thanks for the interest.

Jeff

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. DuShauh

DuShauh Supporting Member

No problem Jeff, I understand and can totally relate.:thumbsup: Thanks. GLWTS !!
    Great deal here folks, on an awesome amp. They don't make them like this anymore.

7. starmann

Check my feedback..Perfect Condition means Perfect Condition:bassist:

She is Still Available, and Ready to Go:bassist:

8. starmann

Sold..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.