1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Optostomp, Hardwire Reverb, FX Blender, EHX Freeze, F-Deck HPFv1, Fuzz Drive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sunbeast, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

(please excuse the flash glare!) All pedals are shipping included in the lower 48 states, no trades with the exception of a TC Polytune, fDeck HPFv3, or possibly a tap-tempo delay. Digitech and Freeze are the only ones that come with boxes/manuals, and the Freeze comes with its included power supply.

-Wounded Paw FX Blender v2- A great FX blender with a baxandall EQ section for the clean signal. Great condition, no velcro. $100 OBO

-Digitech Hardwire Stereo Reverb- Great reverb pedal and don't really want to get rid of this one all that much! Great condition, with velcro. $100 OBO

-SOLDBBE Optostomp- Great transparent compressor , just haven't used it in ages! This is the older version with the input pad switch. Decent used condition with some paint scratches, but works great. Has a little piece of velcro on back. $55 OBOSOLD

-SOLDfDeck HPF-Pre V1- great little tool that has seen alot of use. I just plan to get a v3 eventually because I run some pretty hot signals, though it still works great at the front of my chain with all of my passive basses. Great condition. $38 OBOSOLD

-J Everman Fuzz Drive g2- a very rare and unique fuzz pedal that sounds absolutely amazing in front of a tube amp, this version has the internal dip switch selections for extra shaping of the gain/feel of the fuzz. Fairly subtle in general (has a very overdrivey texture to it), but super organic for a fuzz and stacks really well with other gain devices. I loved this pedal through my old 400+, but it sees little use these days through my solid state heads. Good but well used condition with a fair number of scratches in the paint and velcro on the bottom. $65 OBO

-Electro-Harmonix Freeze- Very cool pedal, and another I don't really want to get rid of but could use the money! Great condition, with velcro. $95 OBO

Feel free to make offers, I am moving soon and trying to cut out excess weight!

[​IMG]

2. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Media:
  3. pharmer81

pharmer81

4. sunbeast

Optostomp sold, fDeck still here!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sunbeast

Also interested in a nice set of headphones!

7. sunbeast

8. sunbeast

Prices dropped!

9. sunbeast

Horrible time to sell things bump!

10. sunbeast

Looks like the Freeze and Fuzz Drive are on hold...

11. BrBss

BrBss

I'll take the fdeck. PM'd.

12. sunbeast

13. sunbeast

Price drop bump for Wounded Paw Blender

14. sunbeast

Not getting a response from the usually quick-on-the-cuff fellow who was going to buy the Freeze and Fuzz-drive, so they may still be available. f-Deck is officially sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.