Orange SP212 isobaric bass speaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rock-N-Dawg, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Rock-N-Dawg

Rock-N-Dawg Supporting Member

Up for sale is real nice Orange SP212 isobaric bass speaker, hrdly used. I will add some pictures as soon as I figure out how to????

$570 shipped FEDEX lower 48 USA only.

Thanks for looking

Orange's SP212 isobaric bass speaker cabinet appears to defy reality as we know it. It looks like a regular 1 x 12 bass cabinet, yet it sounds absolutely enormous! That's because it's not a 1 x 12 at all. Inside the SP212's compact enclosure, there are two custom 12" bass speakers, one in front of the other. A process of phase alignment and pressure regulation allows these speakers to move together correctly, producing considerably punchier and louder output than most traditional 2 x 12s. It's the perfect amp for any bass player on the go. And because of the SP212's compact size, portable design, and 600-watts (RMS) power handling, it's an ideal match for the Orange Terror Bass 500 lunchbox-sized bass head.

Orange SP212 Isobaric Bass Speaker Enclosure Features at a Glance: 2 x 12" custom speakers Ultra-compact design Power handling: 600W (RMS) Impedance: 8 ohms The super-compact Orange SP212 is the perfect match for your Orange Terror Bass 500!
    Specification Detail Speakers 2 x 12" Cabinet Type Straight Construction Materials birch plywood Inputs 2 x 1/4" & speakON Power Handling 600W Impedance 8 ohms.

Link to pictures and some other pedals I have for sale http://s219.photobucket.com/user/wolleed/library/bass toys?sort=3&page=1
  2. herrdruhl

herrdruhl Supporting Member

What are the cabinet dimensions?
  3. Rock-N-Dawg

Rock-N-Dawg Supporting Member

From the website (i will check the actual dimension tomorrow!)
    FEATURES AND SPECS:
    Features
    18mm high density birch ply, 2 x parallel ¼” and Speakon input jacks, skid design feet, Isobaric design
    Controls
    Output Power (Heads and Combos)
    NA
    Power Handling (Cabinets)
    600 Watts
    2 x specially designed Neodymium Orange speaker
    Impedance (Cabinets)
    8 ohm

Unboxed Dimensions
    H (cm) 47
    H (in) 18.5

W (cm) 38.5