1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Orange SP212 isobaric bass speaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rock-N-Dawg, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Rock-N-Dawg

Rock-N-Dawg Supporting Member

Up for sale is real nice Orange SP212 isobaric bass speaker, hrdly used. I will add some pictures as soon as I figure out how to????

$570 shipped FEDEX lower 48 USA only.

Thanks for looking

Orange's SP212 isobaric bass speaker cabinet appears to defy reality as we know it. It looks like a regular 1 x 12 bass cabinet, yet it sounds absolutely enormous! That's because it's not a 1 x 12 at all. Inside the SP212's compact enclosure, there are two custom 12" bass speakers, one in front of the other. A process of phase alignment and pressure regulation allows these speakers to move together correctly, producing considerably punchier and louder output than most traditional 2 x 12s. It's the perfect amp for any bass player on the go. And because of the SP212's compact size, portable design, and 600-watts (RMS) power handling, it's an ideal match for the Orange Terror Bass 500 lunchbox-sized bass head.

Orange SP212 Isobaric Bass Speaker Enclosure Features at a Glance: 2 x 12" custom speakers Ultra-compact design Power handling: 600W (RMS) Impedance: 8 ohms The super-compact Orange SP212 is the perfect match for your Orange Terror Bass 500!
    Specification Detail Speakers 2 x 12" Cabinet Type Straight Construction Materials birch plywood Inputs 2 x 1/4" & speakON Power Handling 600W Impedance 8 ohms.

Link to pictures and some other pedals I have for sale http://s219.photobucket.com/user/wolleed/library/bass toys?sort=3&page=1

2. herrdruhl

herrdruhl craft beer mega-consumer Supporting Member

What are the cabinet dimensions?

3. Rock-N-Dawg

Rock-N-Dawg Supporting Member

From the website (i will check the actual dimension tomorrow!)
    FEATURES AND SPECS:
    Features
    18mm high density birch ply, 2 x parallel ¼” and Speakon input jacks, skid design feet, Isobaric design
    Controls
    Output Power (Heads and Combos)
    NA
    Power Handling (Cabinets)
    600 Watts
    2 x specially designed Neodymium Orange speaker
    Impedance (Cabinets)
    8 ohm

Unboxed Dimensions
    H (cm) 47
    H (in) 18.5

W (cm) 38.5