1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Orban 642B/SPX Parametric EQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Passinwind, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passinwind

Passinwind Charlie Escher Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vintage 2RU two channel parametric equalizer; 2 X 4 bands, plus variable frequency 18dB/oct. high and 12dB/oct. low pass filters per channel. Please download manual here for details. The two channels' frequency centers are a bit different, but both channels can be cascaded to make one 8 band PEQ if desired. Great cosmetic and functional condition, will take more pics on request. I replaced the Cascade switch when I bought it, should be good for another 20+ years.

$350 shipped in CONUS. Hawaii and Alaska OK at whatever extra it costs me. eBay prices for these things are nuts, check it out for yourself. I'm downsizing my PA, so this must go. Works really well for bass as well.

actual unit:
    [​IMG]

stock generic web photo:

[​IMG]
  2. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Man. That thing is so killer
  3. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

That unit was a big part of the Washington DC Go-Go scene as Room 10 was the studio of choice and the Orban on the kick drum was the business
  4. Passinwind

Media:
    Albums:
    One more bump...:bassist:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Passinwind

Media:
    Albums:
    Still available.

Thread Status: