1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Orchestra-Probespiel book

Discussion in 'Orchestral Auditions [DB]' started by Emily Honeyman, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Emily Honeyman

Emily Honeyman

Has anyone heard of the Orchester-Probespiel, Test Pieces For Orchestral Auditions book? I need to learn an excerpt from that book but I'm not sure where it begins/ends. Any help would be very much appreciated!

-Emily

2. Dr_Atomic

Dr_Atomic

3. Emily Honeyman

Emily Honeyman

Ya, I'm just wondering what the specific measure numbers are for the Bruckner 4 mvt. IV excerpt is. I don't want to buy the book!

4. spanakopita

spanakopita

It would prob be best to just practice the whole movement. That way you'll be more in touch with the music and the committee will notice you.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Dbass926

Dbass926

Yeah, duh Emily, don't you know you have to know the whole piece?!? Lol, pretty sure the OP knows these things, just wanted to find out the specific measure numbers in the book - I'm guessing for a pretty good reason.
    Good luck finding the answer!

7. ekspain

ekspain

I recognize this list...