1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ordered a white MP Jazz 2.0 but...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Strat Hater, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Strat Hater

Strat Hater

I love the white and black with rosewood, but I also want this combo as well. I would like one for flats and one for rounds, however I don't want the black one, but I want the neck for a swap with the 2 tone SB. AGGH!!! what to do!!

Here is a pic of what I want courtesy of Photoshop :)

[​IMG]

I could buy the SB one as well and put a maple squier neck on it but not crazy on that idea.

I think I need professional help!
  2. Wallace320

Wallace320

Squier Classic Vibe necks are consistent with Fender Modern Player ones (same plant, materials and finish) but for Jazzes you'd find rosewood boards only, while CV '50s Precision has chunky all maple neck

The only maple boarded necks you can find in the Squier Jazz family are from Indo Vintage Modified's, really hit or miss and differently fretted and finished

Cheers,
    Wallace
  3. Strat Hater

Strat Hater

No you are forgetting there is a black Jazz MP satin with a maple board. Here is a pic of one[​IMG]
  4. Wallace320

Wallace320

completely missin':meh:

never known about that before
    thanx bud

Cheers,
    Wallace
  5. Strat Hater

Strat Hater

I just wish they would make the 2 color burst with maple board an option!