P-Bass Pickups (1978 Fender & EMG)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Chebass88, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chebass88

Chebass88

I have two sets of Precision bass pickups for sale.

I had installed the EMG pickups on 1978 PBass in 2003. Since then, I wanted to return to a stock P-bass sound, so I bought some loose Fender P pickups. I ended up installing Lindy Fralins , so I no longer need the EMG pups or 1978 pickups.

DETAILS:
    EMG pickups: Decent condition, comes with full wiring harness. They are in good operating condition. Used regularly from 2003 until 2012.

1978 Fender Pickups: Condition unknown (I never hooked them up), with plastic pickup covers. Marking on back appears to be "1878". The bottoms appear to have a solid on them, however, they were like this when I got them, and the seller did not know either. I was assured these came from a 1978 P-bass. These are NOT currently wired. These would be great for a late-70s PBass build. These pickups are sold AS-IS.

This can be viewed as a set of EMG pickups for a great price, with the 78 pickups thrown in for free.

PRICE: $40.00 OBO, shipping included

PAYMENT: Paypal, cash (if local pickup). $5.00 discount if cash.

TRADES: Junk silver coins (half dollars, quarters, and dimes pre-1964), silver rounds, or bullion coins - make an offer!

PHOTOS:

EMG pickups:
    [​IMG]

BAck of EMG pickups with wiring harness:[​IMG]

Wiring harness & pots of EMG pickups (just connect the battery & you're up & running!)[​IMG]

Fender P-bass covers, viewed from underside & top:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Loose pickups:[​IMG]

Back view:[​IMG]

Help me unload these!
  2. stonehenge

stonehenge Supporting Member

3. Chebass88

Chebass88

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.