1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

PA Signal Flow Digrams Needed

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by Kyle Matthews, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Kyle Matthews

Kyle Matthews Supporting Member

Hello,

I am putting together a Live Sound training and am wondering if anyone has/knows where I can find signal flow diagrams for live sound environment and recording as well. These images would need to be at least 1024x768.

The idea is to be able to show people who know nothing about gear, signal flow, etc. how it all works within the context of a live show and recording studio. I am trying to avoid creating said diagrams from scratch and have pulled all of the useful images I could find from Google Images. This is geared towards an "Audio 101" format. I appreciate any insight you can provide.
  2. JohnMCA72

JohnMCA72

Most mixers' user manuals have several diagrams of typical setups for different purposes. Manuals for just about everything are available online. Pick a manufacturer, download a manual, & print a page or 2.
  3. T-Bird

T-Bird

Hi.

^This, RTFM.

I'd probably choose Behringer to avoid copyright issues as well ;).

Regards
    Sam
  4. Kyle Matthews

Kyle Matthews Supporting Member

Well thr trick is to be able to pull these up in high definition on a large touch screen.
  5. T-Bird

T-Bird

Hi.

Convert a .pdf to whatever picture format You like and use that.

OR

Redraw a few with CAD.

Neither should take more than an hour to do.

Regards
    Sam
  6. pflash4001

pflash4001

Mackie has some good references on their site including diagrams, glossaries, and other resources.