1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Palmer PDI-09

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kringle77, Nov 11, 2012.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

I Just got this a couple of weeks ago and have gigged it twice. Sounds really great and if you have a sansamp RPM and are a geddy lee fan, you would want to run the rpm into this like he does. (he uses the expensive rackmount but they both use the same speaker simulation) Right after I bought this, I had the bright idea to have a custom di built for me and I won't be needing this one. It's mint and I paid $170 for it plus shipping. I'll sell this one for $125 shipped in the 48 states.

2. kringle77

I would consider trades for certain sansamp pedals. Probably the character or boost series. No bass drivers.

3. CLJMB

CLJMB

4. Piedro

Piedro Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Aguilar Amp product.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kringle77