1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Paradise cabinets?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Axtman, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Axtman

Axtman Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Seattle, Washington
    Does anyone own or know anything about Paradise bass cabinets?

Thanks!

2. You should post a link to their site.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Axtman

Axtman Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2008
    Seattle, Washington
    I can't find their site.

5. Only mention that I can find for them comes from here (go figure)...

6. slaphapp

slaphapp

Jan 31, 2012
    a bit late on the reply but I owned a 2x15 Paradise bass cab with diamondback celestial speakers for about 17 years. It was extremely well built and went thru ALOT of abuse thru the years of playing shows. I played pounding heavy metal thru it and it lasted and lasted and sounded awesome. I ended up selling it and I am still kicking myself for that. I know I purchased it when I lived in Seattle at American Music but that was 20+ years ago....not sure if they are in business, but if you find one buy it, or let me know so I can buy it!!!

7. BigEarl

BigEarl

Sep 29, 2003
    Austin, TX
    I have two 1x12 Paradise cabs that I bought centuries ago. Loaded 'em with Eminence Delta 12's I got from Dave at Avatar over 10 years ago. They are VERY solid with heavy gauge wiring and that good old "rat fur". The only change I made to them was they came with gold metal screens that I painted black. Don't have pics yet, but if anyone was interested, I could get pics.

I would let 'em go for $125 each or $200 for the pair, plus shipping.